Data encrypting Pidon virus: what should you know about it?
A new variant of a crypto-ransomware virus has caught our attention. If you are new to the cyber security, though, we must inform you that ransomware viruses are especially dangerous cyber threats. They have already became famous for their extremely dangerous Ukash parasites, such as FBI virus, FBI Cybercrime Division virus, FBI Moneypak virus and many other ones. The message of Pidon states that you have been involved into distribution of pornographic content and because of that you must pay a fine. Of course, you should never do that because national Police of Pidon has never been using this prepayment system when collecting the fines. Please, ignore these ransomwares and remove them from your computer ASAP.
Pidon virus depends on the possibility of injecting commands into SQL statements. The payment should be done via MoneyPak, Paysafecard or Ukash code. The fake message claims that the law has been violated by spreading or watching copyrighted content, viewing pornographic content or distributing malware. Accompanied by fabricated security scanners, these warnings work for the only aim – they try to convince you that you have many security issues and malware items on your machine. However, this has never been helpful. But as we have already mentioned, paying the cyber criminals may be possible but not the wisest way to retrieve your data.
HOW TO REMOVE Pidon d’accès à Pidoné virus?
Please, ignore Pidon España virus requirement to pay a fine because it won’t help you to unblock your computer. As a results, you are asked to pay a fine in 72 hours and only then your computer will be unlocked. Later on, it drops READ_IT.txt file with the instructions how to recover the files. Especially through such payment systems as Paysafecard or Ukash. Also, if you want to prevent various issues and inconveniences that may cause, you should start checking programs that you are installing on your computer. These alerts are set to inform people about missing updates of Java, Flash Player, FLV Player and similar programs. Thus, when the threat sneaks into the computer, it places a random executable in %LocalAppData% folder.
There is no doubt that people do not download this program by their choice. are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. You never know if by clicking on some hyperlink you will not start execution of an infection. This process might be complicated, therefore we have developed a step-by-step Manual removal instructions are provided below. Furthermore, this type of viruses can be passed on by drive-by download. There is no way of knowing whether they will get your files back upon receiving the ransom.
.Pidon virus removal:
There is no decryptor available at the moment of writing this article. Pidon Download and save Anti-Malware program to Bootable antivirus CD/USB disk. If Pidon or similar ransomware is already hiding in your computer, you should waste no time and get rid of it because there is no other way to recover the connection to your desktop and files. Read the last paragraph to know the possible ways to do that. After that, launch the malware removal tool to remove Until then, you can attempt to see if the virus deleted your Shadow Volume Copies. Now, that you have erased the virus, you can use your backup, if it wasn’t plugged in at the time of the infection or after it, before the removal of the ransomware.
Manual Pidon Removal Instructions.
Delete Pidon related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Pidon.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Pidon.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Pidon.
Delete Pidon from your browsers
Remove Pidon from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Pidon from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Pidon from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.