Can I trust Search.quickradiosearch.com search engine?
Our security team says that Search.quickradiosearch.com (also known as Searchselector.co) is a potentially unwanted application, although sometimes you might also find it categorized as a browser hijacker. Furthermore, it redirects all search queries to a custom Google search engine. Programs which fall into this category, practically, do not have any useful features and are potentially malignant. If you miss a notification, such as “I agree to set Search.quickradiosearch.com as my default start page/ search provider,” during freewares installation and leave it checked by default, then there is no doubts that this hijacker will settle down on each of your web browser. It replaces your homepage and default search engine without your permission and completely changes your browsing experience. This third-party promotion generates revenue for the virus creators, so we do not recommend trusting any of the information provided in the Search.quickradiosearch.com search results. ”
It is not recommended to use this page as your main search provider, as Search.quickradiosearch.com is related to various advertisers and it will not provide you reliable search results. You need to be very careful with third-party content generally because some of them are very misleading and some may be disguised as well. At first sight, Search.quickradiosearch.com really looks like a trustworthy search engine because it provides users with easy-access links to Facebook, Amazon, YouTube, eBay, Pinterest, Twitter, and other popular web pages. Secondly, it has been found that Search.quickradiosearch.com, even though it is powered by Bing, which is a good search engine, and displays its search results, this questionable search tool might still promote third-party websites, products, and services by displaying promotional links and ads. It is known as bundling and it is closely related to free software (download managers, PDF creators, video streaming software, video recording software and so on. If you get constantly redirected to Search.quickradiosearch.com that means you’re infected with this malicious browser hijacker.
When did I come across this hijacker?
Search.quickradiosearch.com website is one of many that promotes WindowsAntivirus and Ultimate Antivirus via browser hijacker. For that, follow the guide: which is powerful enough to remove this particular threat. Nevertheless, a more worrying feature of the appended links is considered to be the fact that they might transfer users to potentially harmful domains. Since the gathered data might be disclosed to third parties, problems might arise soon. This tactic can be applied for directing your attention to the websites that are not yet popular. It is a must to know that not all of third-party websites are safe.Download Removal Toolto remove Search.quickradiosearch.com
Search.quickradiosearch.com should be Search.quickradiosearch.comd without any hesitation. Shareazaweb Another variant is to download a reliable malware remover like Anti-Malware Tool and then scan the system. If you have downloaded a small video player, Flash Player plug-in, PDF converter or any other similar software, you might have skipped the most essential steps of Setup Wizards. If you decide to go on with the manual removal option, this is the guide that you can follow. STOPzilla or Anti-Malware Tool that should help you with its removal. In case, you find such analysis of your PC a bit too complicated, make sure to scan your PC with a professional antimalware tool as it can detect and delete anything associated with Search.quickradiosearch.com in a fully automated manner.
How to remove Search.quickradiosearch.com browser hijacker and change the homepage?
Search.quickradiosearch.com is usually added while you are installing other software from the Internet. however, it is primarily distributed via software bundles. Also, if you have any questions you can leave us a comment below. We highly recommend avoiding those that ‘recommend’ you to update your programs (Java, Adobe, one of web browsers, etc.) because you may end up with other unwanted program on your computer. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. Only when you are sure that no additional add-ons will be installed, finish the installation guide.
Manual Search.quickradiosearch.com Removal Instructions.
Delete Search.quickradiosearch.com related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Search.quickradiosearch.com.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Search.quickradiosearch.com.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Search.quickradiosearch.com.
Delete Search.quickradiosearch.com from your browsers
Remove Search.quickradiosearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Search.quickradiosearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Search.quickradiosearch.com from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.