The Bang virus: a new computer threat you should look out for
If your desktop background picture has suddenly changed, it is likely that your computer has become a victim of Bang It is none other than ransomware which attempts to encrypt most valuable information. Just like FBI virus, this threat presents itself as a legitimate message from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Having said that, it’s no different than any other rogue on or off the list: Bang is mainly distributed via malicious warez and porn websites that sell other fake anti spyware tools. Thus, do not waste time and start preparing for Bang removal. FBI Bang is just another version of infamous FBI Moneypak virus.
Bang is usually distributed as a package of 5 tools – AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, Firewall, AntiMalware and AntiRootkit. First of all, you will receive an email to your inbox with word document attached to it. Once it manages to overcome computer’s security barriers, it downloads Bang files and takes over the whole system. Please, keep in mind that governmental organizations have never been using such systems as CashU for collecting their payments. One common feature of all hosted websites is that all of them are registered to the IP address 22.214.171.124 in UK. Have a look at its message and never trust it:
The transmission techniques of the ransomware
Of course, this message is fake and you must ignore it. It changes important system settings and registry. by blocking your computer system. want to encourage you to start taking care of your personal information in advance. Use a reputable antispyware program for the best results, for example, Anti-Malware Tool. For that, he has to pay a $100 Victims can pay their ransoms in a form of Bitcoins and PayPal. However, if you feel very protective of your files, the only way to truly ensure their safety is by creating backups and keeping them in some external hard drive, USB drive, CDs or DVDs.
The cyber criminals related to Bang virus demands you to pay an enormous ransom in exchange for a decryption key, which is supposed to decrypt your files so they can be accessed again. It is spread via malicious spam e-mails, infected domains, such as file-sharing networks, etc. Do not trust this message and remove Bang immediately after getting your system blocked. Likewise, you can reduce the risk of getting infected. Thus, if Bang ransomware has already infected your PC, you should run a full system scan with rev], Anti-Malware Tool Anti Malware or another reputable anti-malware. At the moment of writing, we could recommend
Several different options to remove this virus:
You should never trust it and remove FBI Bang from your computer as soon as you can. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program. your browsing experience unbearable. For that you can use USB external hard drives, CDs, DVDs, or simply rely on online backups, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr and other solutions. If you do not have any of those, try professional data recovery tools such as PhotoRec, R-Studio or Recuva, after you have eliminated the malware. If this does not work, employ data recovery applications, for instance, Recuva.Download Removal Toolto remove Bang
Manual Bang Removal Instructions.
Delete Bang related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Bang.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Bang.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Bang.
Delete Bang from your browsers
Remove Bang from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Bang from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Bang from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.