Dangers related to Hide My History virus
Yet another puppet, controlled by SaferBrowser enterprise. It is classified as a potentially unwanted program because it may have particular features that are not welcomed by most of the users. therefore, it seem that this tool may offer a customized search. provides a suspicious web search service. Nonetheless, if you have acquired it, we recommend that you delete Hide My History from the browsers. Windows Antivirus 2008, Win Antivirus 2008, Ultimate Antivirus and some others.
Hide My History would be a traditional search engine if we would forget the fact that it is distributed mainly by bundling, that it’s sponsored by third parties, that it uses tracking cookies This is achieved by the hijacker’s ability to modify your browser’s registry entries and files. Once inside the program modifies browser settings and replaces previous homepage and default search provider. As you realize, the only way to avoid unnecessary or potentially harmful applications is to pay more attention to the installation process. Of course, you should not.
How does this hijacker spread around and infect computers?
Since there is no official website that hosts a direct download link for Hide My History, it is not surprising that it is spread in suspicious ways. In addition to potentially dangerous redirects and suspicious spying, it may also slow down your PC’s system, increase security vulnerabilities, may display irritating advertisements during your browsing and so on. However, it is unlikely that the users will install unknown programs willingly. Do not be swallowed by this nonsensical hurricane of ads. some of them seek to promote questionable software, which may appear to be spyware or even malware.
If you have not set Hide My History on your browsers, there are two possible ways how it has appeared on them. You can eliminate this browser redirect virus from your PC using Anti-Malware Tool or another anti-spyware software. Search.safefinder.com is a fake search engine because it uses the search algorithms of Yahoo.com to process the search queries. To be more precise, they are potentially unwanted programs that have found bundling to be a guaranteed way to enter systems. Unfortunately, countless variations of Hide My History hijack computers every day. Also, some of the third-party sites may distribute other suspicious software, for example, adware, browser hijackers, potentially unwanted programs, and so on. we recommend are given below:
What about the security of my data?
With Hide My History installed on your PC, you will probably experience an increasing amount of pop-up advertisements. These professional security utilities will carry out the full system scan to remove the latter malware and all of its leftovers. Usually you have preselected options indicating about these changes, which must be deselected. The answer is very simple: Toolbars developed by Mindspark share same EULA (End User License Agreement) that is mislieding. Even after doing this, you will probably still experience redirects. It is the manual removal of Hide My History browser hijacker, following the step-by-step instructions provided below. If you don’t have any suspects, you should select the second removal option, which is called “automatic”.Download Removal Toolto remove Hide My History
Manual Hide My History Removal Instructions.
Delete Hide My History related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Hide My History.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Hide My History.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Hide My History.
Delete Hide My History from your browsers
Remove Hide My History from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Hide My History from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Hide My History from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.