Can I trust My Search Finder when searching the web?
Our research team informs that My Search Finder is a clone of Yeabests.cc, and it is likely that other infections similar to these are active as well. It automatically redirects to malicious websites and attempts to deceive computer users into downloading some fake rogue program. Website researchers have discovered that this browser hijacker is related to Go My Media adware (read more about it here), so we assume these programs might spread together. Sounds great, right? Besides, it may also show you annoying pop-up advertisements that are filled with related links and track your browsing habits to share this information with marketing companies.
Our research has revealed that programmers based in China developed this browser hijacker, and, these same developers are thought to have also developed YeaPlayer, a potentially unwanted program that you can learn more about on our website. Both these search engines are very similar, so it is a must to eliminate them if they ever appear on your browsers. This virus affects every browser on the device, so you cannot avoid it by switching from one browser to another. As long as the hijacker in question is fully active on your PC, you will not be able to use a website of your preference as your homepage as well as you will be forced to search the web via a newly appointed engine. If you see any options that are already selected for you and that indicate about installing unknown programs, you should always deselect them.
Why using My Search Finder is not a good idea?
As you can see, It allows collecting some browsing information and changes system preferences without good reasons and proper explaining why it is necessary. It has some attributes of adware (advertising supported application) but is listed as browser hijacker because it will change some settings on your web browsers without your permission. Unfortunately, it is a very annoying tool as it focuses on promoting certain sponsored websites. choose advanced installation options since this way you could be provided with an opportunity to cancel the installation of any unwanted additional program. If you understand that using My Search Finder can be risky, you have to think if it is worth keeping this search tool installed.
Search Quick removal:
Manual My Search Finder Removal Instructions.
Delete My Search Finder related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall My Search Finder.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove My Search Finder.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall My Search Finder.
Delete My Search Finder from your browsers
Remove My Search Finder from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove My Search Finder from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove My Search Finder from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.