How can Search-converter.com hijack my web browser and how to avoid that?
At the moment, Search-converter.com is compatible with Google Chrome browser only. Browser hijackers are commonly known for stealthily infiltrating computers and changing the browser settings. Search-converter.com is one of them and its appearance is not completely reputable. It is true that browser hijackers are not the most terrible infections on the block, but they can easily turn your day into a nightmare if they get exploited by cyber criminals. Note that it can enter the browser without your knowledge or consent which is what makes it a browser hijacker.
If you don’t want to be involved into this unfair marketing, you should remove Search-converter.com as soon as possible. Beware that it may infiltrate your computer without your approval and then may start showing you Such facts already make this program look suspicious; However, even if you are not allowed to remove Search-converter.com browser hijackers, don’t give up. Instead of them, you are always made to use Search-converter.com. That is why you are better off running a malware scanner so that you can see the threat level on your PC and can act accordingly.
How can I get infected with Search-converter.com browser hijacker?
Search-converter.com is not an application that should make you worry a lot about your computer’s functioning as it is not malware. Users rarely notice its installation as they tend not to pay much attention to the installation steps when installing programs from the Internet. Also, it allows re-appearing and annoying advertisements to be displayed to you during online browsing sessions. What is more, Search-converter.com monitors your browsing activities: In order to uninstall Search-converter.com, If you are a Mac user, you can use
The removal of Search-converter.com is combined out of two steps. First of all, download reputable anti-malware program, Anti-Malware Tool Once you have carried out the manual removal, we advise you to analyze your computer for potential leftover files and registry keys associated with Search-converter.com. Control Panel -> The search tool collects information – potentially including personal data – and it can showcase advertisements. This can mean that you may click on ads and links that could be unreliable to say the least. Then anti-spyware software, install it, update it to the latest version and scan your device. The latter settings disclose the hidden accompanying downloads and allows you to deselect them.
Getting rid of the Search-converter.com virus
Search-converter.com can be downloaded from its official page or found in the Chrome Web Store. Hackers do not indicate that instead of a single program, additional content is to be brought to your computer like lice. This is how Search-converter.com is set as a homepage and main search provider, in most cases. If you want to search safely, use a trustworthy search engine, for example, Bing or Google.You can delete this unwanted application either automatically or manually. Here is also the tutorial for the manual removal of the program. The anti-malware software, such as Anti-Malware Tool, will ensure that the Search-converter.com removal is successful, and your PC is protected.Download Removal Toolto remove Search-converter.com
Manual Search-converter.com Removal Instructions.
Delete Search-converter.com related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Search-converter.com.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Search-converter.com.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Search-converter.com.
Delete Search-converter.com from your browsers
Remove Search-converter.com from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Search-converter.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Search-converter.com from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.