What is known about Search-Plus:
Think twice before utilizing Search-Plus domain. is officially listed as a browser hijacker, so if your home page on your web browsers was automatically changed to www.Search-Plus, your computer is definitely infected and you should take action before it’s too late. Nonetheless, the replaced start page is not the worst part since the search engine could display modified results. You will not be able to browse normally as it will always interrupt your searches. however, this may be done in a very misleading manner. Obviously, if you have discovered a hijacker, you need to Search-Plus it as soon as possible.
HOW CAN Search-Plus hijack my computer?
When trying to remove Search-Plus virus, you have not only scan your PC with updated anti-spyware and get rid of browser hijacker, but you should also follow this step-by-step guide: Our researchers have revealed that the bundled installers it can come with were configured to inject Search-Plus directly or via a browser extension secretly while installing other software. We don’t recommend using it for searching the web because it can easily redirect you to unfamiliar and unsafe sites or trick you into downloading questionable software on your computer. All you have to do is to download reliable anti-malware application, such as Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool, install it on your computer and then run a full scan of all files stored on your hard drive.
Possible removal routines for browser hijackers:
Have you recently installed a new program? We specialize in online advertising, web traffic generation, online search syndication and Search Engine Marketing, helping owners of websites and web networks to generate revenue. It is a highly-recommended move. Naturally, if you do not want to endanger the computer, we would advise you to stay away from suspicious advertising or better yet get rid of any programs that display this potentially harmful content. Second, it is possible to get rid of it manually.Download Removal Toolto remove Search-Plus
Manual Search-Plus Removal Instructions.
Delete Search-Plus related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Search-Plus.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Search-Plus.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Search-Plus.
Delete Search-Plus from your browsers
Remove Search-Plus from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Search-Plus from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Search-Plus from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.