What should you know about Search Pro? Is it safe to use?
It seems that the world of online scammers has a serious rival under the name of Imali Media. That was done because of its continuous redirects, pop-up ads and similar Before we turn to a further analysis, we should make one thing clear: Apart from that, it also promotes shady websites in its search results and collects information about you to customize and personalize the advertising campaign. There are five round-shaped icons. however, they are likely to be attractive for users.
Search Pro Virus is distributed using aggressive methods in order to gain as many users as possible. this hijacker is not a malicious infection that is capable of causing serious problems for its users. As in the case of similar browsers hijackers, e.g. And you installed it along with the application you wanted because you did not check the installation steps carefully. As soon as you find yourself on it, check your PC with reputable anti-malware program and remove all infections that will be reported. On top of that, you will simply have no choice but to use the newly appointed homepage for as long as this hijacker is active on your personal computer.
How did it hijack your computer system?
If your start page or default search engine was replaced by Search Pro ads can be annoying, intrusive, obstructing the readability of the original site’s content and may significantly slow down your system’s performance. Usually, such threats change value name known as Start Page. Unfortunately, sensitive personal information could be included as well. MEDIA LTD as well, but this search tool is unlikely to be deleted along with the extension. To avoid such faith, always be careful when choosing the source of your downloads and carefully inspect the downloaded software for unwanted content.
Keep in mind that browser hijackers may be installed with other potentially unwanted program, like adware, browser plugins, etc. It includes links to these pages among your search results and displays various ads that have their links embedded. Search Pro will look like a genuine search provider, especially as it displays search results via Yahoo! However, they are not liable if it is mixed with previously mentioned technical information. You can use the scanner to identify these threats, which makes researching them easier.
How to remove Search Pro Toolbar virus?
To avoid Search Pro and similar browser hijackers, keep in mind how these programs are distributed. If you are not familiar with this, please use our instructions below as a guide. For that, you should follow the guide below: Furthermore, it can download adware that can subject you to unreliable advertisements. There are many anti-spyware and anti-malware solutions these days, however, in order to stop Search Pro redirects and secure your computer from spyware/malware, we recommend using Anti-Malware Tool. This search engine belongs to the minority that use their own search engine instead of redirecting to reputable third-party search engines, including Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Manual Search Pro Removal Instructions.
Delete Search Pro related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Search Pro.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Search Pro.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Search Pro.
Delete Search Pro from your browsers
Remove Search Pro from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Search Pro from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Search Pro from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.