Is S3arch.page is malicious?
If S3arch.page has already hijacled your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other web browser, you should waste no time and get rid of it. You should not do this simply because it is considered to be a browser hijacker. This hijacker can affect all major browsers; The most likely way for this infection to appear on your system unnoticed is to install it via questionable methods. from your system. You are highly recommended to run a scan if you have noticed annoying redirections to either S3arch.page.infospace.com or S3arch.page.com domains that are closely connected to this sneaky application. The last paragraph of this article focuses on the deletion of this undesirable application, so read it carefully if you make a decision to get rid of this untrustworthy search tool.Download Removal Toolto remove S3arch.page
S3arch.page hijacker redirects to search.yahoo.com to display you with the sponsored sites of 3rd party scam advertisers and to corrupt the authentic websites with the scam advertisements of 3rd party. If it has already happened, hurry to S3arch.page because it is not a search engine that you should trust. However, we must say that S3arch.page Toolbar is not a virus, but a potentially unwanted application. The guide how to do it is provided below. It seems that the most important thing to remember So we will begin our analysis on how to avoid getting hijackers such as this one.
How can this browser hijack my computer?
S3arch.page is one of these search engines that have been actively promoted with the help of bundling. Such distribution option is known as ‘bundling’. Since S3arch.page is supported by other third-parties, it is likely that you will get redirected to their domains. Additionally, it may track your browsing habits and even invite more potentially unwanted programs to your computer. That is so because some of the results could be embedded with redirect links that might lead to questionable and in some instances even malicious websites.
Some of the pages promoted by S3arch.page may even be unsafe to visit. Therefore, you can easily get your system infected. You can do this yourself, reset your browsers, or scan the system with an automatic malware S3arch.pager. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program. It was clear from the beginning that this browser hijacker’s main objective is to generate web traffic and advertising revenue, because it is likely that some websites pay the developers to include their links. If you still decide to install freeware, please be very attentive during the installation process.
Who and how are distributing this browser hijacker?
There can be another case scenario for S3arch.page to jump on your machine. Besides, automatic removal aims at deleting all files related to the rogue program and all its registry entries. In addition to this, S3arch.page module renders you entire sponsored websites of outside advertising content, as it is noted in the Policy: However, these redirects have a dubious value for the computer user. With an anti-spyware software, you can also easily remove this PC intruder automatically. You can use other anti-malware software of your choice as well.
Manual S3arch.page Removal Instructions.
Delete S3arch.page related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall S3arch.page.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove S3arch.page.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall S3arch.page.
Delete S3arch.page from your browsers
Remove S3arch.page from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove S3arch.page from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove S3arch.page from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.