What is known about Search-7.com Browser?
The purpose of Search-7.com hijacker is to enter victims’ computers silently. In most of the cases, people fall for visiting this website against their will because is is spread as a free browser add-on that is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and other web browsers. As soon as visitors enter their search queries, four distinguished sections will appear. You can also know it from the Search-7.com toolbar that seems to be nothing else but similarly-designed copy of Google or Yahoo search engines. SaferBrowser hijacker, and it is almost identical to other browser hijackers that are powered by Safer Browser, for example:
During the analysis our malware experts have discovered that this intrusive program affects major web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Typically, it can get inside with freeware, shareware, spam or via infected websites. This and other viruses similar to it hurries to modify your browsers’ settings. Remove Security Essentials 2011 with a fake system scanners and browser hijacker Search-7.com. It even looks a bit similar to Google search; While we can’t guarantee that, you should make sure that our computer is protected by a reputable anti-spyware. This means that the information about your most visited websites, frequently viewed pages, and search queries is no longer private, and the virus has all rights to it.
How does this hijacker spread around and infect computers?
For the applications causing redirection to be removed you should either scan your computer using special browser hijacker removal tools, like Anti-Malware Tool or follow manual removal instructions. Follow these instructions and remove this hijacker from your system: This hijacker does not have its own search algorithm. Search-7.com hijack In order to locate and deselect attachments, you should select Advanced or Custom installation option and untick check boxes saying that you agree to set Search-7.com as your default start page/search provider or install unfamiliar browser add-ons or plug-ins.
If you have faced some difficulties during the removal, feel free to ask us for help in the comments section below and we will do our best to provide you with needed assistance. Indeed, you might download a promoted piece of software only to realize that it was malware. To permanently remove Search-7.com and all other infections related to its installation it is recommended to do a full system scan using anti-malware programs. To be honest, there is nothing illegal about that, but it presents a variety of potential security issues that should not be overlooked. Some versions of this virus install software that blocks browser settings from changing.
How can I remove/uninstall Search-7.com?
Search-7.com from browsers as soon as possible. It can be easily removed, both manually and automatically. It is important that you remember that this may only be the first step towards a healthy and clean computer. You should not hesitate to Search-7.com if you want to restore security on your PC. Usually you may need to deselect a few check boxes to refuse unwanted downloads. Keep in mind that it will require attention and precision, because cleansing the system from all hijacker’s files is essential. you can also try checking manual elimination instructions.Download Removal Toolto remove Search-7.com
Manual Search-7.com Removal Instructions.
Delete Search-7.com related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Search-7.com.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Search-7.com.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Search-7.com.
Delete Search-7.com from your browsers
Remove Search-7.com from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Search-7.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Search-7.com from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.