Description of TopStreamsSearch virus. Is it a dangerous program?
The most common way to get infected with this browser hijacker is to click on an infected third-party ad and drop a bundle of malicious software installers onto your computer. The program can be added to Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. According to the website that provides TopStreamsSearch hijacker download link, this browser extension provides access to trending music playlists with just one click, allows you to search songs and artists to play music instantly, and lets you explore music by genre. build their traffic. In other words, it constantly spies on daily online activities.
As you might have guessed, TopStreamsSearch is not a sensational discovery. It replaces your homepage and default search provider with TopStreamsSearch. Then this suspicious software replaces your homepage, new tab page with TopStreamsSearch page and also sets it as default search engine. In addition, you might find the TopStreamsSearch folder in %PROGRAMFILES% or %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% as well. Some of them might collect information about users with the intention of selling this information later or simply promote certain products. Please, do NOT ignore these changes because this virus may pose a serious harm for you and your computer!
The distribution ways of the PUP
GoMovix might be distributed together with some free applications. Firstly, implement a professional antimalware tool if you do not have it already; Of course, this data is non-personally identifiable and you should not need to worry about this activity too much. You should not enter any personal details in the search box that belongs to TopStreamsSearch either because they will all be recorded as “search data.” Since all recorded details might be shared with third parties, advertisers, and partners, it is only a question of time when problems related to your privacy arise if you provide personal information. that will remove TopStreamsSearch virus for you.
What is more, we have found out that this suspicious search provider tracks your activity online as well. “TopStreamsSearch improves the way you search. Control Panel, Add/Remove programs list and uninstall anything related to this domain These are the main reasons to remove TopStreamsSearch as soon as you detect it. However, we strongly urge you not to fall for this hoax and install only the program you initiated in the first place. Exit the Basic/Recommended mode and opt for Advanced or Custom installation option.
Removing TopStreamsSearch from the system:
Software, which falls into the category of reputable security tools, is the following: We strongly recommend using this tool to have malware eliminated and your operating system protected reliably. however, only its main folder NetSecure will disappear from %PROGRAMFILES(x86)% (%PROGRAMFILES%). They just have to follow the installation steps more attentively and deselect check boxes marked by default that offer additional tools. your homepage, installing additional program, etc. Then, you can click the deletion button, and it will take care of all detected threats. Thus, we do not think that it is wise to click them because there is no way of knowing what will happen when you do.Download Removal Toolto remove TopStreamsSearch
Manual TopStreamsSearch Removal Instructions.
Delete TopStreamsSearch related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall TopStreamsSearch.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove TopStreamsSearch.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall TopStreamsSearch.
Delete TopStreamsSearch from your browsers
Remove TopStreamsSearch from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove TopStreamsSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove TopStreamsSearch from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.