ConvertPDFEasy. What exactly is this URL?
ConvertPDFEasy is one of the websites that provide this fake information about AV Security Suite. ConvertPDFEasy seems to be that kind of browser plug-in, but just one look at its developer makes us seriously question the security of this application. The application changes your homepage and default search provider without your permission and makes some more modifications in your browser settings. Once inside, the program changes your homepage to search.conduit.com and it also adds ConvertPDFEasy Customized Web Search as your default search engine. We believe that it is essential to understand the risks involved in order for you to be able to protect your PC efficiently from future malware attacks. Sadly, these ads might be not only irritating but also harmful. Why someone needs such thing?Download Removal Toolto remove ConvertPDFEasy
How can this search engine hijack my computer?
The promotion of 3rd party content goes to such a degree that even the legitimate sites rendered by Google are being run malicious codes to display 3rd party ads onto them. They often display modified search results, fake advertisements and redirect you to suspicious sites. The program can also show various ads among your search results which redirect to sponsored websites too. That’s because it has been actively spread with the help of bundling. Also you will notice much more ads as usual while browsing the Internet. Such sites often try to promote questionable applications or browser add-ons, and there is a possibility that they might try to convince you to install infectious files as well.Download Removal Toolto remove ConvertPDFEasy
ConvertPDFEasy is actually employed by third-parties to display its advertisements and to render its sites in the search results. If fact, the program will only try to infect your computer with rogue programs. There are plenty of reliable search engines out there, so there is no need to use anything like ConvertPDFEasy. Some versions of this virus install software that blocks browser settings from changing. It is the only way to ensure the maximum protection of your computer. We do not recommend that you click on anything offered by this tool, though. So do not rush through the installation process, like many other people do.
Therefore, we do not advise you to engage with any content this risky search engine has to offer. In this manner, It is usually disclosed as an optional modification of your browser settings. To identify them, scanning with Anti-Malware Tool, StopZilla or other reputable antispyware tool might be useful. Programs, being transferred this way, are regarded to be potentially unwanted because people might have not initiated their installation willingly. Connections By definition such software is considered as an adware. Install an anti-spyware program which will get rid of the malware within a blink of an eye. To avoid installing anything unwanted, you should not skip any steps of the installation.
Manual ConvertPDFEasy Removal Instructions.
Delete ConvertPDFEasy related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall ConvertPDFEasy.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove ConvertPDFEasy.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall ConvertPDFEasy.
Delete ConvertPDFEasy from your browsers
Remove ConvertPDFEasy from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove ConvertPDFEasy from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove ConvertPDFEasy from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.