Plus.com – why has it appeared on my browser instead of the startup page that I have set a long time ago?
We can hardly surprise anyone by solemnly declaring that Plus is another browser hijacker delivered by Imali Media. This hijacker can expose you to web content that may be risky to engage with. What we know is that even if this search tool did provide users with search results, it could not be trusted. Plus. mcfee.com, walmart.com, paydayloanusa.com and bankofamerica.com. Plus virus acts this way in order to redirect its victims to sponsored websites and to make money from doing so.
Once Plus starts running on your computer’s system, your default homepage, search engine and a new tab page disappears without a trace. However, the mentioned domain won’t only appear at the beginning of your online journey: While at first the modifications in question could seem irrelevant, you must know that in reality, they will only cause annoyance and frustration almost every single time that you decide to surf the web. The results displayed by the latter mainly include sponsored websites mixed with the relevant ones without separating the two. If you want to do it manually, follow the guide provided below. No matter that such marketing technique is considered harmless, you may be redirected to unknown and possibly dangerous websites. This way, the virus receives some additional information from which it can also benefit.
Find out how did Plus hijack your PC:
Plus was designed to promote various sponsored pages. This browser extension has the appearance of a search engine. It will help to remove Fantastigame redirect from your computer quickly and easily. You know that expression: Be careful; trick you into installing adware-type programs and browser hijackers only if you To make sure that this does not happen, you should install security software on your computer in the near future.
You should also bear in mind that the Plus, as well as the search engine, records certain non-personally identifiable information in order to understand your browsing patterns and enhance the quality of the service. If you do, why don’t you just delete this tool? manually by your own. We have provided a tutorial below this article listing all the steps you have to complete to eliminate this application manually. If you are, you can check the guide below. Exit the Basic/Recommended mode and opt for Advanced or Custom installation option.
How to stop the activity of this PC intruder:
You might have caught this disease after downloading a free program from file-sharing sites, opening a spam letter or visiting webpages that are not held reputable. Please navigate to page 2 to find a comprehensive Plus removal guide that we have just prepared for you. Therefore, we offer you the removal instructions placed below. It is also recommended to uninstall ALL programs added on the same date as problems have appeared. Some versions of this hijacker install software that blocks browser settings from changing. If so, do not forget that it is also a must to uninstall other untrustworthy programs that exist on the system.
Manual Plus Removal Instructions.
Delete Plus related applications
Uninstall from Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and uninstall Plus.
Uninstall from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and access Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Plus.
Uninstall from Windows 8
- Click Windows key + R simultaneously and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable application and uninstall Plus.
Delete Plus from your browsers
Remove Plus from Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer and choose Gear icon.
- Open Manage add-ons and delete the undesirable extensons.
- Click Gear icon again and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, replace the current home page with the one you prefer.
- Click OK.
- Click Gear icon one more time and access Internet Options.
- Move to the Advanced tab and select Reset.
- Mark the box and tap Reset again.
Remove Plus from Mozilla Firefox
- Start your browser and open the menu.
- Seletc Add-ons and navigate to the Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted extensions from the list.
- At the same time click Alt+H.
- Choose Troubleshooting information and tap Reset.
- When the new dialog box appears, tap Reset again.
Remove Plus from Google Chrome
- Launch your browser and open the menu.
- Choose Tools and go to Extensions.
- Select the undesirable add-on and tap Trash icon next to it.
- Access menu again and move to Settings.
- Click Manage Search engines under Search and delete the current search engine.
- Choose a new search tool.
- Open Settings and Click Show Advanced settings.
- Tap Reset browser settings and then tap Reset one more time to confirm your action.
* SpyHunter scanner, published on this site, is intended to be used only as a detection tool. More info on SpyHunter. To use the removal functionality, you will need to purchase the full version of SpyHunter. If you wish to uninstall SpyHunter, click here.